As we are approaching the end of the year, I thought I’d write down my greatest lesson of 2020 on the path to self-discovery and understanding:
- The most important things in life cannot be taught, one must learn these lessons on their own.
- Most people seeking the answers to the important things in life will seek out teachers despite this.
- Most people will spend a lot of money and time doing this.
- Time is required, but not much money is required. The money will be spent anyway.
- It’s okay to spend the money. Losing it in this quest is part of the process.
- You will absolutely lose your mind several times in the quest.
- Losing your mind is part of the process.
- When you regain your mind, it will be in a better state than when you lost it.
- Each time you go through the process of losing your mind and regaining it, it gets a little better.
- When you arrive at your answers, you’ll understand how it was necessary to go through all of the things that were not necessary.
- You cannot teach this to anyone, everyone must walk this path alone. No amount of intellectual understanding will prepare one for true, united understanding of the heart, mind and soul.
- Laughter is the best way to deal with this knowledge.